Hello GWIC Members! GWIC has new board positions available! Below are a list of the available Positions. If you are interested in joining the team please fill out the form on this link and send to the committee. http://www.gwic.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Nomination-Form-AGM-2019.pdf
Join us for our monthly Afternoon Tea at Four Seasons Hotel, Caffe Mondo! Newcomers to Guangzhou can always register to join GWIC at this event while our current members can pick up their monthly gazette. Either way enjoy and meet new friends.
- When: Every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 14:30 to 16:30.
- Where:Four Seasons Hotel, Caffe Mondo, 72nd floor
- Who: Open to all our GWIC platinum members as complimentary. GWIC classic members: RMB 70. Guests (non-GWIC): RMB 130. Children: 0-5 yrs/Free, 6-11 yrs/RMB 60, +12 yrs/RMB 130
- Baidu Map link
- Google map link
- Map image below
- Nearest metro station:
- APM line, Huachengdadao station or
- Line 3 & 5, Zhujiang New Town station
Contact our Hospitality Coordinator: Nadia Jhunjhnuwala , Wechat ID: NADIAINGZ or email: NADIAJHUN@yahoo.com
For further information see the Afternoon Teas page.
Our new GWIC year started on September 1st 2018.
We accept registration at GWIC afternoon teas and morning coffees. Application forms will be available for you to fill in on the day or if you prefer to bring along a prefilled form, you can download the form from below or our website: www.gwic.org.
Please bring your passport or a copy of your passport – (spouses passport is required if you hold a PRC citizenship).
Our preferred method of payment is cash but we will accept wechat.
Please find attached an explanation of this years membership.