Updated September 4, 2018
GWIC holds an Afternoon Tea from 14:30-16:30 every 3rd Wednesday of each month. This social event allows you to meet other GWIC members to make connections, friends, exchange stories and tips.
Reservations are not required.
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel at the Caffe Mondo (72nd floor)
- Telephone: +86 20 8883 3888
- English Address: Four Seasons Hotel, 5 Zhujiang West Road, Tianhe, Guangzhou 510623, China
- Chinese Address: 珠江西路5号广州国际金融中心主塔楼四季酒店72楼- 意珍
- Baidu Map link
- Google map link
- Map image below
Cost: All GWIC Members are required to present their Membership Card at every Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea. Those who do not will be required to pay an entrance fee of RMB 130.00 without reimbursement.
- Platinum Membership Free
- Classic Membership RMB 70
- Guests Adult RMB 130
- Children 0 – 6 years free / Children 6 – 11 years RMB 60 / Children 12 years and above RMB 100
Please note this is an adult social event; however, children are welcome as a courtesy to those members who must bring their young children in order to participate. Children must be supervised at all times; ideally mothers should provide an activity for their child. Please refrain from bringing your Ayi/Nanny to these events. Thank you.
For more information contact our Hospitality Coordinators by clicking here.