Updated October 27, 2019
GWIC holds a Morning Coffee from 9:00-11:00 every 1st Thursday of each month. Please arrive by 9:30 latest for sign-up, the event ends sharp at 11:00. This social gathering allows you to meet other GWIC members to make connections, friends, exchange stories and tips.
Reservations are not required.
Venue: Grand Hyatt Hotel at the Market Cafe (22nd floor)
- Telephone: +86 20 8396 1234
- English Address: 12 Zhujiang West Road, Pearl River New City, Tianhe District, 510623 China
- Chinese Address: 广州富力君悦大酒店, 广州市天河区珠江新城珠江西路12号 510623
- Map link
- Closest metro stop is Line 3: ZhuJiang New Town, use the exit going to GT-land Plaza through the mall and upstairs
Cost: All GWIC Members are required to present their Membership Card at every Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea. Those who do not will be required to pay an entrance fee of RMB 150.00 without reimbursement.
- Premium Membership free
- Basic Membership RMB 100
- Guests Adult RMB 150
- Children 0 – 6 years free / Children 7 – 11 years RMB 75 / Children 12 years and above RMB 150
Please note this is an adult social event; however, small children are welcome as a courtesy to those members who must bring their young children to participate. Children must be supervised at all times; ideally mothers should provide an activity for their child. Please refrain from bringing your Ayi/Nanny to these events. Thank you.
For more information contact our Hospitality Coordinators by clicking here.